Last Update: July 16, 2022
By accessing and using the Services, you (also referred to as “your”) agree to be bound by the terms of this Policy. If you do not agree with the terms of this Policy, you should immediately cease all use of the Services.
- What is Personal Information?
“Personal Information” is information that, either alone or in combination with other information, identifies, or relates to a particular individual. Examples of Personal Information include, among others, name, email address, and online identifier.
2. Types of Personal Information We May Collect
A. Personal Information that you provide to us
To support your use of the Services, we may request you provide certain types of Personal Information, specifically, to use our SaaS platform, we may request you provide us the following Personal Information:
- Telephone number, and
- Email Address
B. Personal Information that we automatically collect from you
- Cookies, Device Identifiers, and Similar technologies
Most browsers provide you with the ability to block, delete, or disable cookies, and your mobile device may allow you to disable transmission of unique identifiers and location data. If you choose to reject cookies or block device identifiers, some features of the Services may not be available, or some functionality may be limited or unavailable. Please review the help pages of your browser or mobile device for assistance with changing your settings.
- Log File Information
When you use the Services, our servers and systems automatically record information, including your Internet Protocol address (“IP Address”), browser type, referring URLs (e.g., the site you visited before coming to the Services), domain names associated with your internet service provider, information on your interaction with the Services, and other such information (collectively, “Log File Information”). We may also collect similar information from emails sent to you which then help us track which emails are opened and which links are clicked by recipients.
3. How We Use Personal Information
We use or in the future may potentially use Personal Information for the following purposes:
- Offering the Services to you;
- Administering and improving the Services;
- Sending you marketing, advertisement, and promotional materials;
- Crafting and sending you email newsletters related to recruiting;
- Connecting you with similar subscribers;
- Sending you recruiting content that aligns with your interests;
- Protecting our property and legal rights;
- Meeting legal obligations; and
- For other purposes related to the reasons for which you provide Personal Information.
4. Disclosure of Personal Information
We may share your Personal Information in the following circumstances:
- Service Providers. We engage service providers to help operate the Services, market promotions, process payments, or to perform administrative tasks. We may grant certain service providers access to Personal Information as necessary to perform the services for which we engaged them.
- Companies Involved in Mergers and Acquisitions Transactions. If we sell or otherwise transfer part or the whole of our business or assets to another organization (e.g., in the course of a transaction like a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, or liquidation), Personal Information may be transferred along with the business. When legally required we will give you prior notice and if you have a legal right to do so, an opportunity to object to this transfer.
- Law Enforcement, Government Agencies, and Courts. We may disclose Personal Information at the request of law enforcement or government agencies; in response to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal processes; to establish, protect, or exercise our rights; to defend against a legal claim; to protect the rights, property, or safety of any other person; or as otherwise required by law.
5. Protection of Personal Information
In accordance with industry standards, we use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your Personal Information under our control. However, we cannot guarantee the security of Personal Information during its transmission or its storage. Further, while we attempt to ensure the integrity and security of Personal Information, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent third parties such as hackers from illegally obtaining access to Personal Information. We do not represent or warrant that Personal Information about you will be protected against, loss, misuse, or alteration by third parties.
6. Your Choices
A. Retention and Deletion
We retain Personal Information for as long as useful or permitted to further the purposes of collection. You can request deletion of your Personal Information. We provide information on how to do that below. Remember, though, that even if you request deletion of your Personal Information, we may keep certain Personal Information for a time after your deletion request to comply with legal or recordkeeping requirements. Also, we may not always be able to delete all of your Personal Information because of technical or other constraints.
B. Updating and Access to Your Personal Information
If you wish to change your name, e-mail address, password, and/or communication preferences after you have registered, you may request these changes by contacting us using the below details.
7. Children’s Privacy
We do not knowingly collect or solicit any Personal Information from children under the age of 13, without statutorily required parental consent. In the event that we learn that we have collected Personal Information from a child, we will promptly take steps to delete the Personal Information.
8. Links to Third-Party Websites
9. Opting Out of Receiving Electronic Communications
To provide you information regarding the Services, we may send you promotional materials or other information via email (“Communications”). You may choose to stop receiving Communications by clicking on the conspicuous “Unsubscribe” link located at the bottom of any email we send to you. Please note that certain Communications are necessary for the proper functioning and use of the Services and you may not have the ability to opt out of those Communications.
10. Updates to this Policy
We may modify or update this Policy from time to time, so please review it periodically. If we make a change to this Policy that, in our sole discretion, is material, we will notify you as appropriate under the circumstances. Unless otherwise indicated, any changes to this Policy will apply immediately upon posting to the Services.
11. Contact Us
If you have any questions about our practices or this Policy, please contact us:
- By email: email@example.com
- By mail: Workship, Inc. 16192 Coastal Hwy, Lewes, De 1995
- By phone: +1 302 608 0577